Moving Through Grief and Loss
- Persons who have experienced loss, emotional pain and confusion
- Survivors of incest and other sexual abuse
- Survivors of physical, emotional and spiritual abuse
- Veterans and survivors of traumatic experiences
- Those impacted by either dysfunctional families or systems
- People struggling with addictions
- Caregiving professions: Therapists, health care and human service workers, teachers, clergy, managers, and parents.
- Those interested in personal and spiritual growth
- This workshop is NOT recommended for people diagnosed with psychotic disorders or those actively abusing alcohol and/or drugs.